The Inspire Awards will be held at the Largo Historic Feed Store on June 11th, 2020 at 11:30 AM. The Largo Historic Feed Story is located at 295 Central Park Dr. Largo, FL.
Nominations must be received by May 15th at 5:00p.m. – no exceptions.
The Women’s Leadership Inspire Awards Committee will use a point system to choose the winning nominees in each category.
Thank you for your Inspire Award nomination. Please describe your nominee’s inspirational work or inspirational community involvement. One nominee will be chosen from the following categories:
Business, Community, Public Service, Inspiring Youth and An Inspiring Youth. See the Inspire Awards rules for clarifications.
Please provide as much detailed information as possible about the nominee and your reasons for choosing them for this award. Please use additional pages as needed. Additional letters of support, resumes or other documentation may be submitted with the nomination.
If you wish to confirm the receipt of your nomination, please call Kelvin at 727-584.2321, or email events@. centralchamber.biz
Basic Rules – We will accept nominations based on the following criteria:
- Nominees may be of any age – except for the age-specific category of 21 and under – who have successfully provided inspiration, guidance and/or motivation to others.
- Nominees must reside in the Pinellas, Pasco or Hillsboro Area.
- The Women’s Leadership Committee will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Self-nominations will NOT be accepted.
- Previous winners are not eligible within 10 years.
- Those nominating must be affiliated and in good standing with the Central Pinellas Chamber of Commerce. Nominees may come from outside the organization.
Nominations must be from the following categories:
- Business – nominees are those who have inspired, mentored and/or motivated you in your business or career. They may be employers, bosses or colleagues.
- Community – nominees are those who have inspired you by giving of their time, talent and resources, not necessarily monetary, to charitable organizations, groups or the community at large.
- Public Service – this category is for those who work for law enforcement, fire departments and/or EMT like services in our area. The nominee will be someone who devotes his or her time to making our community a better place to live and work.
- Inspiring Youth - This nominee will be one who shows special devotion to molding the youth of our community. They may be educators, counselors, group leaders, faith based youth directors, etc.
- An Inspiring Youth – age 21 and under – These nominees will be special youths who are making a difference in the community. Volunteering, sports, school activities, tutoring others or working to better their school and community.
The Women’s Leadership Inspire Award Committee will choose one winner per category. All nominees will be recognized in a program available at the event.
All nominations must be submitted by Friday May 15th at 5:00p.m. - No exceptions.